Who is it suitable for?
Our online insurance policy has been specifically designed for charities, social enterprises and voluntary groups who:
- Have a total annual income of no more than £1m, for the whole organisation (for example including trading subsidiaries)
- Have no building to insure
- Only undertake clerical and/or administrative work, community activities, and/or run specified events
- Do no offer medical, nursing, or psychiatric treatment or care and/or residential services or facilities
- Have no more than 10 full time equivalent (FTE) employees and/or 10 FTE volunteers (where one FTE is deemed to work 35 hours per week)
If this is you...
If this does not describe your organisation but you need insurance, please click here or call us on 0330 660 0148 and we'll be happy to discuss your particular requirements.